Los Angeles Solar Electric… from Concept to Installation
You may think that solar power for your home or business is out of reach. But with Mega Sun Powers Los Angeles solar electric installers, it is a process that is made simple and affordable.
Solar power was once a fad. It is now considered more and more for everyday use, as fuel prices become more unstable. When you sign up with experienced Los Angeles solar electric installers, you can plan your monthly energy needs more consistently.
Why You Should Consider Solar Energy For Your Home
• Create better air quality
• Reduce your energy footprint
• Utility costs will be lowered
• Become more independent from electric companies
• Receive a substantial Federal tax credit
• Reduce maintenance costs
• Avoid extra charges when electricity usage peaks
• Increase property value without raising property taxes
• Los Angeles enjoys consistent sunny days
• Remote locations, such as in the mountains, can enjoy energy more easily
Learn First Hand How FedEx Saved BIG… by having Solar Energy Installed
Fedex has been a front runner in solar energy for years. In 2005, the company began a solar installation in Oakland, California. Not only does the array help reduce costs for FedEx, it provides an extra power source for the residents and businesses alike.
Because of this success, in 2008, FedEx installed solar power in two other facilities in California, Whittier and Fontana. In 2009, they also brought online installations in New Jersey and Germany.
In all, five facilities create about 5 megawatts of energy that is sun-powered. This brought a savings of nearly half a million gallons of fossil fuel, reducing both fuel costs and emissions.
Small Businesses can benefit by having… Los Angeles Solar Electric Installed
You don’t need to own a massive company in order to benefit from the solar energy. Because of government financial breaks, the costs associated with solar power installations are reduced. A A few most popular reasons for the change are:
• Long and short term savings
• Maintenance is rare
• The reliability for a power source
• Systems last up to 40 years
• Greenhouse emissions are greatly reduced
• Public image is enhanced and can be used as a tool for marketing
• Sell power to the electric company, as the meter spins backwards
How Can Los Angeles Solar Electric Installers Help You?
Los Angeles solar electric installers will help you from the concept to the installation of your new power plant. They begin by looking at your energy needs and develop a plan. They then will help choose the best materials for the project.
Mega Sun Power’s expert Los Angeles solar electric installers have been in this service for years. They know what panels are the best to use and where to get them at the best price. You don’t have to spend hours shopping around and becoming an expert, as they are already nearby!
See 1st hand how our Los Angeles solar electric installers go the extra mile in making sure your setup is installed properly and follows all government regulations.
It can be grueling to pour through forms and figure out what government agencies to contact for permits.
Los Angeles Solar Electric Installers Help You With Permits, Materials & Beautiful Result.
• Eliminate your headaches of permits
• Lower the costs of materials
• Follow guidelines
• Understand the designing needs
• Maintain the aesthetics of your building
• Acquire the correct batteries, wiring, solar cells and photovoltaic systems
• Avoid roadblocks in construction
• Will have you up online in the least amount of time
• Have the most experienced electricians
How To Save With Solar: Residents and Businesses Alike
Choosing Mega Sun Powers Los Angeles solar electric installers reduces a potentially difficult project to an enjoyable prospect. Not only will you reduce stress, you will have an expert to pave the way for the best savings and least amount of time from start to finish!